To assist Planning Manager ON SITE for planning, scheduling, monitoring of Construction and execution of Projects by ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and timely completion of projects related within civil field.
- Planning engineers develop the most appropriate method and sequence of construction operations for a particular project, in conjunction with the site manager.
- They plan and oversee the entire program of work and must anticipate a contract’s demands in terms of labour, materials, equipment and technical challenges.
- As well as ensuring that construction is completed safely to a high technical standard, the planning engineer is also responsible for specifying the timing of the contract. This can be a major responsibility when penalty clauses for late completion are written into project contracts.
- electing the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for a particular project;
- analyzing construction sites and local environments to determine appropriate logistics solutions and resources;
- drawing up plans and presenting schedules of work, often with visual aids such as bar charts and procedures diagrams;
- using specialist planning computer software;
- preparing logistics plans and pricing schedules for individual projects;
- monitoring progress throughout the construction process and comparing this with the projected schedule of work;
- liaising with the site agent and surveyor throughout the process, making adjustments to projects as necessary;
- Providing advice and support on the development of specific systems.
- Fluent in English and Arabic – Spoken and Written.
- Experience in power generation and Transmission projects it is recommended.
Please if you could be interested we´re gonna need your resume for its perusal mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org