The HR Manager of Human Resources is responsible for developing and directing Human Resources functions, including manpower planning & recruitment, leadership development, training & development, performance & compensation, succession planning, personnel affairs as well as developing and reinforcing organizational capabilities.
- Ensures the development of strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources for the Human Resources function in accordance with the overall strategy and direction.
- Provides direction for the development of adequate policies and processes for the Human Resources function to maintain efficient operational excellence
- Promotes accountable environment with clear and defined employees’ responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities.
- Aligns and updates the Human Resources function’s strategic goals with the overall strategic goals and ensures mechanism of achieving these goals.
- Oversees and directs performance and compensation process including performance planning, disciplinary meetings, salary adjustments, rewards and promotions policies and processes.
- Directs and oversees the development of training programs and plans to meet future directions and develop the capabilities.
- Directs and oversees the implementation of career development programs and succession planning processes.
- Oversees and directs the manpower planning processes and support the department’s heads.
- Oversees recruitment activities and and interviewing processes are carried out in accordance to values of the company.
- Manages the recruitment process for leadership in coordination with the President.
- Directs and oversees all Personnel Affairs related activities including government relations, employee relations, travel and accommodation, managerial communication, attendance and leave.
- Liaises with other department heads to facilitate implementation of new Human Resources & Administration initiatives across the different bussines units
- Supports and oversees all government relation’s activities.
- Reviews and approves employees’ insurance programs such as health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance and other plans.
- Ensures employees payroll is prepared and issued in a timely manner and in accordance to company set standards.
- 8-10 years of experience in the field of human resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Business Administration / Engineering).
- Masters Degree in a relevant field (Human Resource Management / MBA).
- Certification (Global Professional of Human Resources ‘GPHR’, Professional in Human Resources ‘PHR’, etc.), preferred.
- Fluent in English – Spoken and Written
Please if you could be interested we´re gonna need your resume for its perusal mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org