We are looking for a Senior Substations Project Engineer for supporting to Project Manager and the activities related with the projects. He will be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. It will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Assist the project manager in the coordination and monitoring of all project activities
- Monitoring plans and technical specifications to ensure that cater to project standards.
- Plan and prioritize the various activities , ensuring that the project meets the quality , budget and deadlines required.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of working methods , as well as planning activities.
- Leading, making coordination meetings to monitor project progress through established reporting procedures.
- Participate in the interpretation of drawings and specifications to resolve any discrepancies.
- Having a complete view of the contractual responsibilities and assist in resolving any disputes arising around them
- Coordinate project activities delegated to subcontractors and tracking and monitoring compliance with the conditions agreed with them
- Minimum 5 years experience in power generation projects.
- It´s a MUST Knowledge of Exp. With Gis Substations.
- It´s a MUST Knowledge of International standards in the energy sector
- Global vision, management skills, organization and planning
- Leadership, communication and relationship skills
- High level oral and written English
- Willing to travel
Please if you could be interested we´re gonna need your resume for its perusal mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org