Summary Of Overall Job Purpose: Dependence of the Site Manager, shall report at the same time to him and to the Cost Control & Subcontracts Management
- Manage and monitor all activities of assigned personnel, leading a team of Subcontracts Administration Engineers and quantity surveyors.
- Experience and knowledge of contract laws, regulations, policies and procedures concerning construction projects. Ability to understand and communicate information from specifications and drawings.
- Ensure that all activities relating to Subcontracts Management are conveyed in accordance with procedures and in compliance with the Project Quality Plan, suggesting corrective actions if they arise.
- Report and forecast Subcontract cost overruns and subcontract request for Extension of Time (claims, change order, variation request, and quantity increase).
- Review and sign the certificates for payment of each Subcontract. Ensure strict compliance to Subcontract contractual terms. Permanent search for ways to cut Subcontracting costs. Checks certifications, FEWO, Back charges, penalties, claims, etc.
- Keep updated statistics by activities (€ / MH, Overrun percentage of the Contract, claims, etc.).
- Review and Initial all outgoing subcontractors’ letters. Ensure that all incoming correspondences from subcontractor are responded on duly time. Review and follow up actions on all in coming letters and any subcontractor Minutes of meeting.
- Lead negotiations with subcontractors (claims, back charges, close-outs, etc..). Ensure that the confidentiality of all subcontract information is strictly maintained.
- Consolidate for each subcontract contract cost analysis, statistics, productivity analysis.
- Constant improvement of subcontracting administration in order to minimize risks and extra costs, as well as review and elaborate Monthly Subcontractor Reports for Management.
- Lead weekly/monthly updates Subcontract Administration meetings.
- Warn the Project Management / Site Manager of critical areas and recommend corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- More than 7 years of relevant construction subcontract management experience. Experience with Oil Gas Projects (LSTK)
- Microsoft Office Software: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Personnel management experience.
- Available to work abroad (2 years) in Saudie.
- Excellent English level( mandatory high level)
Please if you could be interested we´re gonna need your resume for its perusal mail us to: email@example.com