Responsible for leading quality team at site supervising and conducting the mechanical inspections at site, evaluate construction / subcontractor programs and procedures,Conduct internal audits, develop welding procedures where required, suggest repair methods where required.
- Monitor the performance of welder
- Witness the NDT tests and follow up results
- develop welding procedures where required, suggest repair methods where required.
- evaluate construction / subcontractor programs and procedures,
- Conduct internal audits
- Meeting with client
- University Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Working knowledge of recognized Mechanical International codes and
- Standards (ASME, ASHRAE, NFPA,…)
- Certified welding inspector CSWIP 3.1 or equivalent.
- Previous experience in works need NDE services; Qualified and certified to a minimum ASNT Level II in the relevant method(s).
- ISO9001 awareness (certification is preferable)
- English Language and Computer Skills and leadership.
- Total +7 years in construction;
- 4 years in inspections;
- Experience in power and energy business such as power generation combined cycle is a must,