We are seeking several qualified ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS TRAINERS (Vocational Training center) for a global education provider with more than 800 000 students across 30 countries around the world. Our Internation Technical College is based in Muhayil.
You must have a degree in Electronics, Electrotechnology, or Electrical engineering compulsory. Is Required Teaching certificate ,PGCE or Vocational Teaching Qualifications (would be advantageous )and Mandatory Fluent in spoken and written English (Native or IELTS 6.5 or above or equivalent certificate).
This is a single status position with an interesting package , annual flights home, healthcare insurance, and provision of transport and accommodation.
**Advantage for candidates: with Transferable Iqama or British (male) Australian (male) and South African (male )
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Tax free annual salary .
· Rolling 12 month contract
· Paid accommodation
· Paid return flights
· Paid transportation to and from work
· 30 days paid holidays/year
· Health Insurance
· Minumum of Bachelor degree in B&A or equivalent . Compulsory .
· Teaching certificate (PGCE or Vocational Teaching Qualifications would be advantageus)
· Fluent in spoken and written English (Native or IELTS 6.5 or above or equivalent certificate) Compulsory .
· 3 year + in teaching experience in BA, in Vocational Training (University could be acceptable but less priority) Compulsory .
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Organizational and team work skills
· Advantage for candidates: with Transferable Iqama or British (male) Australian (male) and South African or (male)
· Teach programmes in BA
· 25 teaching hours per week, 15 prep hours
· Developing teaching resources
· Improving the curriculum.Contribute in the Quality in teaching/learning process
· Creating the most attractive environment to motivate students