Do you want to teach in the beautiful coastal region of North West Saudi Arabia? We have an opportunity for male Electrical Technology teachers with an interest in international education to teach at the Diploma level starting August 2016
You must have a degree in Electronics, Electrotechnology, or Electrical engineeringor cmputer Sc or similar, at least three years experience working in an electrical/electronics industry setting and three years teaching or training experience. This is single status positions with an interesting package , annual flights home, healthcare insurance, and provision of transport and accommodation on a shared basis.
Our center is located in the small coastal towns on the Red Sea where fishing is a primary activity of the town’s residents. The accommodation is spacious, sharing with several other staff. There is a gym available for your use and a great rooftop with beautiful sea views which is used for events and staff get-togethers. The colleges are between 5-15 minutes drive from the accommodation and just a 150m walk to the beach, with a park where local families gather to relax in the evenings.
Our colleges only opened in September 2014 and so we are looking for men who are resilient, tolerant, energetic and prepared to go above and beyond the call of duty to get things done.
Electrical Technology Instructors for a global education provider with more than 800 000 students across 30 countries around the world. Teaching vocational students within a male vocational College of Excellence in Jeddah, instructors will be teaching various concepts of Electrical Technology, including electrical installation, troubleshooting electrical devices, wiring and cabling, health and safety and risk assessment/management.
- BA degree from a recognised university in a relevant electrical technology related subject
- MA degree is preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience teaching in a post-secondary, technical and vocational sector
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in the Electrical Industry in a public or private company
- Prior teaching in Saudi Arabia or the GCC is preferred
- 1 year contract with the possibility of renewal
- $36-42 000 (tax free) per annum
- 15% undefined benefits allowance
- 25% housing allowance
- Mobilisation / demobilisation flights
- Medical insurance
- 30 days’ annual leave + public holidays
Please if you could be interested we´re gonna need your resume for its perusal mail us to: email@example.com