The Manager of Estimating & Bidding is responsible for Managing and overseeing Al Toukhi estimating and bidding operations and activities to ensure high quality bids are submitted to clients with competent prices based on client requirements and specifications and inline with Al Toukhi’s estimating and bidding policies and processes
- Ensures the development of strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources for the Estimating & Bidding function in accordance to strategy and direction.
- Promotes accountable environment with clear and defined employees’ responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities.
- Recommends and provides strategic and tactical technical and financial advice to the opportunity leaders and estimating & bidding teams.
- Oversees activities undertaken in coordination with the relevant departments (i.e. Procurement, Design & Engineering)
- Ensures the development and update of estimating & bidding checklist based on international and local standards, and previous lessons learned covering all the estimating & bidding aspects (i.e. Design & Engineering, Procurement, Cost, Pricing, etc)
- Ensures bid clarification and queries from clients and consultants are addressed
- Analyzes unsuccessful bids to identify corrective measures to improve the overall bidding process.
- Oversees employees’ performance evaluation processes, carries out disciplinary meetings, and recommends salary adjustments, rewards and promotions based on performance appraisals
- 8-10 years of experience in the field of estimating and bidding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Engineering)
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (Engineering / MBA).
- Fluent in English – Spoken and Written.
Please if you could be interested we´re gonna need your resume for its perusal mail us to: email@example.com